Sonntag, 2. April 2017

Write an email to a friend / text writing examples / english language

A friend from America is going to visit you in Germany this Christmas. Write him/her an email.

Paragraph 1
Ask how your friend is and thank him/her for the last email and all the news.

Paragraph 2
Describe your plans for your friend's visit. Where will you take your friend? What are you going to do/visit?

Paragraph 3
Write a short closing paragraph.

Dear Jessy

Thank you for your last email, I'm so happy that you want to visit me on Christmas. I'll do everything so that you enjoy this time in Germany. I hope you are doing great and we can do a lot of things. Also, I want to thank you for the fantasic news they are so cute for me.

I have some ideas for a great time, maybe in Paris. It's only 3 hours from my new hometown Mannheim or a other city we can visit to stay for Christmas.

In Paris we'll visit the Eiffel Tower of course and we'll hang out around the river Seine and visit some castles, like the chateau de Fontainbleu or the chateau Versailles. But I think the first one is better, because Versailles there plenty of tourists and Fontainbleu was the private castle of the frensh-king's family. The other was an official castle mostly in TV. Everybody knows that's way from Versailles. And also we could visit the "sacre coeur de Montmatre". The heart of Paris. Montmatre is a part of Paris where lots of artists live.

In Berlin we can visit Madame Tussaunds and the wall. The "checkpoint-charlie" is interessting for you. Why? It's was a us-checkpoint on the wall that spilte a Germany in two halfes, East and West Germany.

In the other cities like Hamburg, Munich, Dresden or Cologne we can do the typical tourist-programm.

I hope you are exited to visit me in my world. We'll have lots of fun. See you soon!

Kisses Selin

For lots of people is this very difficult to write an email to a friend! Thats way I have some text writing examples in english language of my Blog now as well.
Disclaimler: The text was written in 20.12.16, but the Copyright is since March 2017 from Barbie-Girllifstyle by Selin Asansu!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen